- These Legal Notices are governed by the laws of France and will be interpreted in accordance with the French courts. You can get on this page, for your reading comfort and understanding, a full translation in English of the Legal Notices of the current website.
- CYBERSFERE SARL, share capital of which is 4500 €, a French registered companyin Rennes RCS Register
- SIRET 484 284 708 00027 - APE 4791B
- EU VAT number FR67484284708
- Associate-manager: Elisabeth Morin-Mérillon
Spécialized online trades
- Comics, SciFi, Fantasy, Detective, misc.
- Books, Comic books, collectors.
- Our company rules two online shops : https://www.pixiboutique.com (figurines, toys and games) and //www.cybersfere.com.(Online specialized bookstore)
- On pixiboutique.com, we commercialize brands of PLASTOY SAS : PIXI, PLASTOY, Collectoys, PIXI MUSEUM, PIXI bijoux.
Registred Office / Postal Address
- +33 290 781 933
- Please, contact us first using our website's contact form, thank you.
- Déclaration CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) réactualisée le 30/03/2006 n° de récépissé 1159567
- Les utilisateurs ont un droit d'accès
aux données les concernant.
Propriété intellectuelle et droits des tiers
- CYBERSFERE® est une marque déposée à l'INPI. Toute utilisation, imitation ou contrefaçon par des tiers expose à des poursuites pénales.
- Tous les éléments visuels et textuels de ce site sont copyright et propriété exclusive de leurs auteurs, éditeurs et ayant-droits respectifs dont la société CYBERSFERE.
- Aucune représentation ou reproduction n'est autorisée sans le consentement de la SARL CYBERSFERE.
- Les bases de données sont la propriété pleine et entière de la SARL CYBERSFERE dans leur structure et leur contenu. Toute utilisation, toute extraction, toute réutilisation en tout ou partie sans le consentement de la SARL sont interdites.
Legal representatives for the website
- CYBERSFERE company is the exclusive owner of the Internet domains that it owns and of all the contents at those addresses: //www.cybersfere.com, http://www.cybersfere.fr, http://www.cybersfere.net, https://www.pixiboutique.com, http://www.pixiboutique.fr, http://www.pixiboutique.net.
- Head of Publications : Elisabeth MORIN-MERILLON, Associate-Manager of CYBERSFERE SARL, email@example.com, +33 (0)290781933.
- Responsable technique : Jacques Mérillon, SARL CYBERSFERE.
- www.pixiboutique.com / www.cybersfere.com : SAS OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - BP 80157 - 59053 ROUBAIX Cedex 1 - FRANCE
- www.cybersfere.fr : DINAO - 785 voie Antiope - 13600 La Ciotat - FRANCE
Conditions générales de vente
- Please refer to our Terms of Sale.
The below listed words define :
- 'Site', 'service' or 'website' : the website https://www.pixiboutique.com and all its pages.
- 'Publisher' : CYBERSFERE, the legal or natural person responsible for editing and publishing content on the site.
- 'User' : the person visiting and using the site.
Article 2 - Introduction and role of the current document
By registering on the site, you agree to provide true information about yourself. Communicating false information is contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Use published on the site. You may at any time make a request in order to know what personal information is held about you, to object to its treatment, to edit or delete it by contacting the website publisher at this address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 3 - Data collection on the website
The data collected and processed by the site are those that you provide voluntarily by filling in the various forms available within the site. For some operations on the contents, you may be required to transmit data about you to third-party partners through their own services, specifically when making payments. We will not collect such data, their collection and processing being made by and governed by conditions of the aforementioned partners. We invite you to check their Terms and Conditions of Use before providing them with your data.
Your IP address (identification number assigned to your computer on the Internet) is collected automatically. You are informed that the service is likely to implement an automatic tracking process (Cookie), which you can prevent by modifying the settings of your browser, as explained in the Terms and Conditions of Use of this site.
Information of registered users on the site will be saved in compliance with the Data Protection Act of the French law (Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978). According to the latter, users have a right of accessing, withdrawing , modification or correction of the data they provided. This right can be enforced through a request sent to the following email address : email@example.com.
The collection of users personal data by the publisher of this site has been declared to the French authority of protection of personal data (the National Commission for Computing and Liberties - CNIL) under number 1159567 .
Article 4 - Collection purposes
Article 5 - Use of collected data
Data we collect about you are processed for the purposes of implementation of operations on the site contents.
You are likely to receive e-mails from our service, including newsletters. You can refuse to receive such e-mails by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the link provided for this purpose in the newsletters that will be sent to you.
Article 6 - Data security
Article 7 - Data storage time period
All rights reserved - 29 January 2017