With Mr. Jack New York, discover a modular game board, eight new characters with amazing powers, and try to escape by boat!
Mr. Jack in New York is a complete game, and you don't need to know or own any of the previous titles to play it. However, players new to this game's world are advised to start with the basic version of Mr. Jack (London), as this sequel is more complex and strategic.
- New, very powerful characters;
- a modular game board for renewed pleasure;
- a whole new strategic dimension!
- 1 game board representing the Island of Manhattan;
- 8 character pawns;
- 1 turn-count pawn;
- 4 double-sided tiles Construction Site / Park;
- 7 double-sided tiles Subway Mouth / Park;
- 6 double-sided tiles Lighted Street Light / Park;
- 2 tiles Investigations;
- 2 tiles Transatlantic liner;
- 1 double-sided Snitch tile;
- 8 character cards;
- 8 alibi cards;
- 1 witness card.
London - 19 November 1888
As part of the investigation into the Mr. Jack affair, Francis J. Tumblety, a quack doctor, is arrested and freed on bail. He immediately flees to the United States.
New York - Manhattan Island - January 1889
Alerted by London, the New York police are on the lookout for Tumblety. Certain witness confirm his presence in Manhattan and crimes are committed with a modus operandi similar to those in London. The police call upon some of the city's most eminent citizens to help them with their investigation.
Is Tumblety really Jack? If not, who is the prtending to be? These are the stakes in "Mr. Jack in New York".
A thrinlling game for two players !